Orlando Health Medical Group seeks an on-site, full-time, ABR fellowship trained Breast Imager to join our expanding practice of breast radiologists within the Orlando Health Cancer Institute. Workdays consist of breast imaging and breast biopsies with an opportunity to participate in clinical research and resident education. Our breast imagers are integral for the multidisciplinary cancer teams and participate in weekly tumor boards. Orlando Health Cancer Institute comprises 8 sites of care across central Florida, including full radiology capabilities. All sites of care are developing complete breast services including imaging, surgery, chemotherapy and radiation. Orlando Health Cancer Institute has over 1000 employees, with over 100 physicians and APP’s all dedicated to specialized cancer care.
Candidates can expect:
- Flexible work shifts available
- Extremely competitive base compensation, bonus opportunities
- Working within an all-inclusive, high-volume group
- Utilizing the Epic© comprehensive health record keeping system
- Stereotactic, MRI, ultrasound procedures, and iodine seed localizations
- Implemented tomosynthesis (3-D imaging)
- AGFA PACS and PowerScribe systems
- Thriving physician-led, professionally managed healthcare system.
- Excellent brand recognition.
- Great payor mix with patients from top Orlando employers and Orlando Health team members.
- Robust operational support and resources in a collaborative work environment.
- Dynamic administration that fosters physician autonomy when it comes to clinical decision making and patient outcomes.
- Opportunity for growth and leadership development.
- Opportunity to expand an active research and innovation program.
- Excellent compensation package, opportunity to make more based-on productivity.
- Benefits package includes time away for vacations and conferences, health/vision/dental insurance along with full malpractice coverage, disability coverage, deferred compensation and retirement savings options.
- Generous sign-on bonus with eligibility for an annual bonus.
- There is no state income tax.
- Offers direct access to Florida’s world-famous theme parks, attractions and beaches.
- Our lifestyle options have something for everyone, from the downtown districts for those enjoying a trendy urban flair, to family-oriented communities with top rated public and private schools.
- Ample outdoor activities including large public parks for your kids and pets, hiking and biking trails, and abundant lake access for kayaking, fishing and paddle-boarding.