Spartanburg Medical Center (SMC) located in Spartanburg, SC is seeking to hire a FULL-TIME BC/BE Rheumatologist to join a well-established practice with two BC Rheumatologist and one NP. The Rheumatologist will be providing primary and consultative rheumatology care to a five-region area in Spartanburg, South Carolina. SMC is a Trauma Center, tertiary referral center and community teaching hospital for the Upstate of South Carolina.
- Well-Established Referral Base from Primary Care Providers
- Easy Access to Infusion Center
- Mid-Level Provider Support
- Call and limited inpatient consults
- 30 Days of Time Off Per Year
- PSLF Approved Institution
- Teaching and Mentorship Opportunities Available
- Exceptional Compensation Package Including:
- Generous Starting Salary with Additional Monies for Productivity & Engagement
- $6,000 CME Allowance
- Up to $100,000 in Recruitment Incentives
- Attractive Retirement Options
- Paid Malpractice to Include Tail Coverage
The Upstate of South Carolina is a lush, green area with hot summers and temperate winters. It is a hub of New Southern culture, with a blossoming art and food scene, and has attracted attention from travel writer’s worldwide as a top 10 destination for many things, including best relocation destination, best places to start a company, best downtowns, best girl’s getaway, best parks, and even best water!
Just an hour from the Blue Ridge Mountains and 3 hours from the ocean, housing is moderately priced, educational options abound, and residents value family and community. Commuting is easy, and your recreational opportunities are endless. Come find out why everyone wants to live here, in the Upstate!
Contact Information: Alternate Contact:
Kristin Baker, Sr. Physician Recruiter Taylor Eubanks, Physician Recruiter
Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
101 East Wood Street 101 East Wood Street
Spartanburg, SC 29303