Electrophysiologist opportunity available with Tanner Heart and Vascular Specialist; an 8-physician employed practice with Tanner Health System.
- Work out of: Tanner Medical Center/Carrollton
- Competitive starting salary with wRVU based bonus structure
- Perform all EP studies including right & left heart ablations and device placements
- 1:6 call
- Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits package
- EPIC EMR
- State-of-the-art equipment and facilities
The Cardiologist will join Tanner Medical Group, a multi-specialty group of 30 plus practices encompassing approximately 240 employed providers, serving Carrollton, Villa Rica and the surrounding communities.
About Tanner Health System and the West Georgia Community:
- Public schools awarded “Georgia Schools of Excellence”
- Private schools available
- 45 minutes to beautiful Lake Wedowee recreation area
- 45 minutes to Hartsfield Jackson International Airport
- Numerous large employers in the area with rapidly growing economy
- Enjoy easy access to the Atlanta Braves, Falcons, United, and Hawks, Six Flags over Georgia, Stone Mountain and The Atlanta Aquarium…and so much more.
The city of Carrollton, GA is, located 40 miles west of Atlanta, GA, has a population of approximately 30,000. The Tanner Health System service area provides care to a population just under 400,000 in our primary and secondary markets. Tanner Health System is a 5 hospital, non- profit health system providing convenient, personalized healthcare to communities across west Georgia and east Alabama. To learn more about Tanner Health System visit tanner.org
In addition to its proximity to Atlanta…
* Home to the region’s first hospital, Carrollton offers a highly regarded independent city school system, a bustling historic downtown with restaurants and an open-air amphitheater, several large performing arts centers, and the innovative Carrollton GreenBelt project with almost 20 miles of paved shared-use paths.
* The city is home to the University of West Georgia, a state university with about 20,000 students, as well as West Georgia Technical College, with additional campuses in Douglasville, Franklin, LaGrange, Newnan, and Waco.