Northwell Health is seeking a Cardiology Intensivist at North Shore University Hospital. The ideal candidate will be BC/BE in cardiology, with dedicated fellowship training in cardiovascular critical care.
- Full-time, academic, cardiology intensivist, with skills to care for a wide array of acute and chronically ill patients, including bedside procedures
- Inter-disciplinary care model, with advanced heart failure, shock, multi-system disease patients
- Innovative and vibrant faculty group
- Opportunities in clinical, population research
- Teaching at all levels
- Academic appointment at the Zucker School of Medicine at Northwell/Hofstra commensurate with experience and academic credentials
Northwell Health is dedicated to advancing cardiovascular care by providing access to exclusive clinical trials, developing groundbreaking treatments, and leading the way in novel research that redefines care.
Cover letter and CV should be addressed to:
Jeffrey Kuvin, MD
Chair, Department of Cardiology
For further information please contact the Office of Physician Recruitment at OPR@northwell.edu.