If you are passionate about healthcare, desire to work three days a week and devoted to providing an exceptional patient experience to those afflicted with osteoporosis, this is an amazing opportunity for you. With the increased demand to provide osteoporosis care and a median patient age of 67, we are seeking an Endocrinologist to join our team. A myriad of medical options are available to those afflicted with osteoporosis. Our physicians work together to provide training and will provide and pay for specialized osteoporosis training and certifications.
Location: Delray Beach, Florida
Visa Waiver Available: No
Entry Level: Yes or experienced physician
Join our team of leaders in the healthcare field. This is an amazing opportunity for a board-certified/eligible endocrinologist, rheumatologist, or Internist to join our team. We will provide specialized osteoporosis training.
The Hirsh Center Overview
- An independently owned and professionally managed rheumatology practice with continuous growth since our 2007 inception
- 3 physicians, 4 advanced practice providers and 32 support team members
- Recently expanded to a 10,000 sq ft clinic offering an 8-chair infusion suite, 20 exam rooms, digital x-ray, diagnostic and interventional ultrasound, durable medical equipment, and clinical research
- Clinical training facility for healthcare institutions educating radiology technologists, medical students, and rheumatology fellows.
- As the ONLY Florida practice nationally accredited in diagnostic and interventional musculoskeletal ultrasound, we first earned accreditation in 2010. We were the third facility nationally to earn accreditation
- No hospital coverage
- Paid training
- Guaranteed base salary plus bonus
- 100% employer-paid health insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- CME days with an allowance
- Cell phone credit
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid professional insurances, certifications, memberships
- 401(k) plus 4% employer match
- Just an hour’s drive north of Miami, 30 minutes south of Palm Beach and 3 hours south of Orlando, Delray Beach is an Atlantic Ocean coastal city.
- Delray Beach’s population has grown 13% in the past 10 years and is comprised of families raising young children and retirees.
- Beloved by locals and visitors, Downtown Delray Beach offers a two-mile stretch of pristine family-friendly beach that’s steps away from eclectic restaurants, bars, boutiques, and art galleries. You can choose to live directly on the ocean, Intercoastal, inland on a lake, nature preserve or without water access. Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, and Lake Worth are all desirable areas close to The Hirsh Center.
- Palm Beach County has several A-rated public schools, charter schools and a great choice of private schools in the vicinity of our practice.
- Florida has no state income tax.
About our Team
We are spearheaded by a top-notch team. Our senior physician sits on many local, state, and national boards and is interested in mentoring new physicians. Dr. Marc J. Hirsh is the past president of the Palm Beach County Medical Society an executive board member of the Florida Medical Association’s Political Action Committee and an American College of Rheumatology committee member. Our team is led by an MBA who teaches at a local university, speaks nationally and guides peers on their path to success. We have a solid team; many team members have been with The Hirsh Center since its inception. Our strong core values are the basis of our company culture that we propagate to engage employees and obtain high job satisfaction rates.
We are committed to providing precision joint care through state-of-the-art imaging techniques and compassionate healthcare, offering our patients a better quality of life