As a Primary Care Physician with UCLA Health, U can enjoy the close connection of community-focused patient care with the resources and reputation of one of the nation's leading health systems. We are seeking a board certified/eligible Internal Medicine, Med-Peds or Family Medicine Primary Care Physician for Pasadena, CA.
At UCLA Health, U can:
* Be a part of a robust team-based patient centered medical home model with after hours nurse triage, pharmacist support, co-located behavioral health, and comprehensive patient navigation assistance.
* Utilize your full breadth of clinical skills to treat a diverse patient population
* Collaborate with some of the world's top physicians and researchers at the David Geffen School of Medicine
* Work within a highly-innovative practice environment, including Epic Systems
* Deliver leading-edge patient care
* Enjoy an excellent salary, incentive and benefits program (including relocation benefits and CME stipends)
* Be valued for your unique background and abilities when you join one of Forbes Best Employers for Diversity
* Grow your medical career with one of the nation's top ranked hospitals!
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Requirements:
* Board Certified/Eligible
* California licensed or license-eligible
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: