As a Primary Care Physician with UCLA Health, U can enjoy the close connection of community-focused patient care with the resources and reputation of one of the nation's leading health systems. We have Primary Care openings for board certified/eligible physicians in North San Fernando Valley.
To learn more about the clinics in this region, visit the sites below:
* Simi Valley Primary Specialty Care
At UCLA Health, U Can:
* Provide both acute and convenience care to members of the local community
* Utilize your full breadth of clinical skills to treat a diverse patient population
* Collaborate with some of the world's top physicians and researchers at the David Geffen School of Medicine
* Work within a highly-innovative practice environment, including Epic Systems
* Discover tremendous professional rewards with one of Forbes Best In-State Employers
* Deliver leading-edge patient care
* Enjoy an excellent salary, incentive and benefits program
* Experience California's incredible variety of lifestyle advantages with our more than 180 locations
* Be valued for your unique background and abilities when you join one of Forbes Best Employers for Diversity
* Grow your medical career with California's #1 hospital - #3 in the entire country!
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Job Requirements:
* American Board of Family Medicine or Med-Peds board certified/eligible
* California licensed or license-eligible
Living in the North San Fernando Valley:
Across the Valley, Northridge, and Porter Ranch offer welcoming neighborhoods and, of course, easy access to all that Los Angeles has to offer. Further west, Simi Valley has wide-open spaces and tremendous views of the mountains. It was also recently selected as a Best City to Work In. North of the Valley, Santa Clarita is home to a wealth of dining and shopping spots, not to mention Six Flags Magic Mountain. Simply put, Valley living is a great choice for professionals looking for a little more space and all the comforts of suburban living.
Discover all U can achieve in your practice at UCLA Health.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: