- Eight (8) clinic sessions per week at Emory University Midtown Medical Office Tower.
- Two (2) academic/administrative sessions per week.
General Endocrinology Information
Emory Clinic offers comprehensive endocrinology care in Atlanta. Emory endocrinologists provide specialized treatment for the full range of diseases of the glands and hormones of the body.
Services & Treatments
- Treatment for diabetes: Type 1 diabetes | Type 2 diabetes
- Diabetes Education
- Treatment for adrenal disorders
- Pituitary Disorders
- Thyroid Nodules and Thyroid Cancer
- Treatment for osteoporosis and metabolic bone disease
- General Information at Endocrinology at Emory University/Healthcare
The Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism & Lipids, within the Department of Medicine at Emory University, has over 45 academic faculty members and 50 non-faculty staff. Our faculty are leaders in clinical care, basic and translational research, and education. The clinical practice that stretches across Emory Healthcare, Grady Health System, and the Atlanta VA Health System, and sees over 60,000 annual patient encounters. The Division is dedicated to the academic missions, with a fellowship program (7 fellows) that trains the next generation of physicians and researchers, and a research program comprised of nationally recognized faculty that is focused on diabetes, lipids, nutrition, microbiome, and bone biology and osteoporosis. The Division research portfolio totals greater than $6 million.