- Provide divisional oversight of Geisinger’s Northeast Region in northeastern Pennsylvania
- Priorities include clinical operations and recruitment
- Development of quality improvement initiatives
- Annual budget development and financial management of the division
- Teaching of OB/GYN and other residents as well as medical students
- Be a role model of professionalism
- MD or DO Degree and Board Certification in ABOG or AOBOG
- 5+ years demonstrated physician leadership experience
- Must have or be eligible for Pennsylvania medical licensure
- Ability to achieve full and unrestricted hospital privileges at Geisinger Health System hospitals
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to travel as needed
We take pride in the support we provide:
- Competitive straight salary model linked to quality and value versus productivity measures in addition to recruitment incentives
- Excellent benefits package, including Malpractice & Tail coverage
- A 5% employer contribution to 401(k) plan, 9% over certain wages
- Generous relocation
- CME – 15 days, $4,500
Our Purpose & Values
Everything we do is about caring for our patients, our members, our students, our Geisinger family and our communities.
KINDNESS: We strive to treat everyone as we would hope to be treated ourselves.
EXCELLENCE: We treasure colleagues who humbly strive for excellence.
LEARNING: We share our knowledge with the best and brightest to better prepare the caregivers for tomorrow.
INNOVATION: We constantly seek new and better ways to care for our patients, our members, our community, and the nation.
SAFETY: We provide a safe environment for our patients and members and the Geisinger family.
We offer healthcare benefits for full time and part time positions from day one, including vision, dental and domestic partners*. Perhaps just as important, from senior management on down, we encourage an atmosphere of collaboration, cooperation, and collegiality.
We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on disability or their protected veteran status.
Geisinger is committed to making better health easier for the more than 1 million people it serves. Founded more than 100 years ago by Abigail Geisinger, the system now includes nine hospital campuses, a 550,000-member health plan, two research centers and the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine. With nearly 24,000 employees and more than 1,600 employed physicians, Geisinger boosts its hometown economies in Pennsylvania by billions of dollars annually.