University of Maryland Shore Regional Health, a member of the University of Maryland Medical System, is seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join its thriving practice in Easton, Maryland, which is located on Maryland s beautiful Eastern Shore.
- Practice has a well-established referral base and is highly respected in the community. Patient panel already established for this position.
- Physician will join a group of 4 other physicians and one Nurse Practitioner
- Position will include inpatient and outpatient responsibilities- office consults, in-office procedures, OR time.
- Ideal candidate will be able to perform Rezm and cystoscopy procedures.
- Position will have access to da Vinci robot
- Work life balance supported by manageable on call arrangement of 1:4
- Direct access to large academic university resources
- University of Maryland Medical System employee
- Competitive Salary with incentive
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice with tail, CME, and loan repayment/forgiveness counseling
Live and work close to the spectacular Chesapeake Bay in these ideal locations, which offer family friendly neighborhoods, gourmet restaurants and shopping. This regional health care network serving Caroline, Dorchester, Kent, Queen Anne s and Talbot counties includes the UM Shore Medical Center at Easton, UM Shore Health Medical Center at Dorchester in Cambridge and UM Shore Medical Center at Chestertown. UM Shore Regional Health, which was formed in 2013, connects residents and visitors to primary care and specialty physicians, emergency medical services, and a coordinated system of preventative medicine, diagnosis and treatment.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud to support an environment of diversity.