Enjoy academic medicine, but not certain you want to confine your practice to a small subset of cancers? If so, joining the Hematology/Oncology division at this progressive urban research institution may be the right fit for you.
• Broad, varied case mix: full spectrum of Medical Oncology with some light Benign Hem
• Dedicated academic time available, commensurate w personal research goals
• 75% outpatient, 25% dedicated consult service
• Focus on consults without worrying about rushing back to clinic & vice versa
• Zero primary call responsibilities
• Highly competitive base salary starting above 90th percentile (MGMA Academic,) plus additional bonus potential
• 50K signing bonus
• Excellent health benefits, 401K match, PTO, tuition remission
• Cap-exempt H1-B & J-1 waiver sponsorship available
• Newly re-built 350-bed University Hospital; Commission on Cancer accredited Center
• Collaborate w full roster of oncologic surgeons, Rad Onc, radiology, pathology, geneticists - outstanding on-site access to specialists
• Established Hem/Onc program with 9 fellows
A vibrant and diverse metro area home to more than 3 million people, this city is making a name for itself as the #1 Midwest city "on the rise:"
• Live in a suburb only 12 minutes away from the hospital & send your children to a school district ranked Top 20 in the entire nation
• "I can't believe everything here is so green!" - people who have never been to this city before
• Direct access to international airport
• Traffic isn't a "thing" here. If Google says something is 5 miles away, it will take you 6-10 minutes to get there at most.
• Find your fill of culture with award-winning art, history, & science museums; the Theater, the Opera, the Symphony & more
For more information, please contact Katie Moeller, Dir. of Recruiting:
Schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller
Employment Type: Full Time