Nationally recognized, physician led organization is seeking an OB/GYN to join an established practice.
• Practice at an award-winning 48-bed medical center - gorgeous facility, less than 10 years old
• "Autonomy and flexibility are why I came here, and they're why I stay here." - a current OBGYN physician
• Current Drs. are excited to welcome a new partner; call is shared collaboratively
• Benefit from the resources, support, & stability of an award-winning healthcare organization - without the bureaucracy frequently associated w larger hospitals
• Typical week = 3 days in clinic (usually 8:30-3:30pm,) 1 day in OR
• No micromanagement of patient contact hours
• Year 1 - $430K Base + $200K Signing Bonus. Year 2 - $430K Base. Year 3 - $400K Base. Plus additional productivity bonuses available!
• No state income tax = (~$30K more take-home pay per year)
• Executive level benefits package 35+ days of Time Off per year, robust retirement match, health/dental/vision insurance, malpractice coverage w tail
• As one of the three largest cities in South Dakota, this community offers the charm of a small town, with the amenities of a larger city
• Stroll down the charming main street, play a round of golf, or head out for an afternoon of boating at one of several crystal-blue lakes
• You don't need to live in the middle of nowhere to enjoy the great outdoors! Excellent public school systems, a regional airport, Target, Costco, Starbucks, Caribou Coffee & more
• Enviably low cost of living w numerous housing options available - lakefront options, condos, townhomes, new builds on acreage, etc.
For more information, please contact Katie Moeller:
• Click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller
• Call/Text: 314-788-6877
Employment Type: Full Time