If you're seeking an employed Turnkey Urology opportunity with No Call, located in a mid-sized Texas community, this might be the right position for you.
This is a practice to call your own - take over for a very successful, beloved, Urologist that served the community for several years. He will stay on initially 4-5 days/month to ensure a seamless transition for the patients and incoming Urologist.
• Officed in the MOB at the Hospital - very nice facility
• Full support team including the Head Nurse who has 26 years of experience, MA and LVN
• Supportive administration and Marketing team - committed to providing tools needed
• No local Competition, Blocked time in the OR, and No Call required
• Employed by a highly-respected Group - primary referral network of 12 PCPs
• MGMA Median guarantee plus a wRVU incentive plan.
• Comprehensive Benefits, Sign-on is negotiable
Best of both worlds - low cost of living with affordable housing, and easy access to multiple mid-sized and metro areas.
Enjoy the tranquil pace of living in a mid-sized community and leave the hustle/bustle for a weekend night to the big city.
• A young, safe, community where you can lose your stress and maximize your income
• Revitalized downtown area - enjoy time with friends at the coffee shop or various eateries, boutiques, wineries, and bars with a local flair
• Festivals and Events year-round - safe and fun community to raise a family
• Local shopping includes a mix of department stores and local boutiques
• Popular restaurant chains as well as several local favorites
• 2.5 mile walking trail that includes bridges, tunnels and waterfalls
• Within 20 miles of 2 recreational lakes - fishing, hiking, skiing, boating
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Employment Type: Full Time