North Carolina—Dermatologist Needed at Private Practice in Raleigh - Excellent Work-Life Balance!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a thriving private practice in Raleigh, North Carolina. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly-skilled physician dedicated to providing quality, empathetic patient care.
- Open to MDs and DOs - including Residents!
- Full-time opportunity working four days per week - healthy work-life balance!
- Provide General/Medical Dermatology and Cosmetics, if desired
- Current providers see 30-35 patients per day - quality care focused!
- Maintaining a collaborative clinic culture is a must for this group
- Competitive compensation package includes a guaranteed base salary
- Complete benefits plan includes health, dental, 401k / profit sharing retirement plan and more!
- Candidate must be willing to supervise advanced practice providers - skilled, well-trained mid-level providers on staff!
- Beautiful state-of-the-art office
Raleigh is full of livability perks, including a low cost of living, affordable housing, excellent schools, incredible attractions and ample convenience. Eclectic shops, delicious restaurants, spacious parks, outdoor recreation areas, and more make Raleigh a delightful place to call home. A strong family-friendly atmosphere and quaint, small-town charm create the perfect aesthetic for high-quality living.
Plus, you can be at Emerald Isle Beach along the Atlantic Coast in just over a two-and-a-half-hour drive. Air travel is made easy with nearby Raleigh-Durham North Carolina International Airport, too!