Novant Health has the following Dermatology opportunities available in the Greater Charlotte area:
Novant Health Dermatology SouthPark seeks a full-time, BE/BC Dermatologist to join a growing outpatient clinic ideally located in central Charlotte, NC. Our practice focuses on providing high quality medical, cosmetic, and surgical dermatology. We have a growing referral stream for both adult and pediatric patients. We are looking for a dermatologist to practice a mix of medical and cosmetic dermatology, including IPL and laser services. Additional Mohs training is a plus, but not required. This is a full-time opportunity to work either a 4 or 5 day work week with no hospital call.
Novant Health Northlake Dermatology seeks a full-time, BE/BC Dermatologist to join an established outpatient clinic located in Huntersville, NC. Huntersville, NC is located 20 minutes from Charlotte, NC. Our practice focuses on providing high quality medical, cosmetic, and surgical dermatology. The office is open Monday-Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, with an average daily patient panel of 25-35 per provider. The providers care for patients of all ages from birth through adulthood.
Novant Health Dermatology Associates seeks a full-time, BE/BC Dermatologist to join an established outpatient clinic located in Matthews, NC. Matthews, NC is located 15 minutes from South Charlotte, NC. Our practice offers comprehensive dermatology services to patients of all ages. The office is open Monday-Thursday, 8 am - 5 pm and Friday, 8 am - 12 pm. The average daily patient panel is anticipated to be 22 per day, per provider.
These are excellent opportunities for a physician to be busy from the start and build a robust patient base. Join a team that shares a passion for delivering remarkable care and a system led by passionate leaders.
The Greater Charlotte market offers attractive living with access to shopping, fine dining, plentiful outdoor recreation, professional sporting events, concerts, and cultural events, public and private schools, and universities.
For our community medicine providers:
- Access is a key theme Novant Health encourages same day, extended hours, e-visits and video visits to deliver care where and when our patients need us.
- All of our community medicine physician leaders maintain a patient panel to remain connected to the day-to-day challenges and joys of practicing medicine.
- Many of our clinics utilize a team approach to care, which includes PAs, NPs, clinical pharmacy practitioners, health behaviorists and clinical RNs.
Novant Health offers:
- 2 year salary guarantee and lucrative compensation plan
- NH Medical Group employed (a 501c3 not-for-profit employer)
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Novant Health is an integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient facilities and hospitals that delivers a seamless and convenient healthcare experience to communities in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,800 physicians and over 35,000 employees who provide care at nearly 800 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics.
- In 2021, Novant Health was the highest-ranking healthcare system in North Carolina to be included on Forbes Best Employers for Diversity list.
- Diversity MBA Magazine ranked Novant Health first in the nation on its 2021 list of Best Places for Women & Diverse Managers to Work.
- In 2020, Novant Health provided more than $1.02 billion in community benefit, including financial assistance and services.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.