Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details:
weekdays only, no weekends and no evenings, rare phone call PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN - Get MORE from your career with Hartford HealthCare
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride
in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Primary Care Team at Hartford HealthCare. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated health care system in CT offer physicians MORE OPPORTUNITY
as you practice alongside nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician led environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.
This means MORE OPTIONS
to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Hartford HealthCare is seeking a full-time, Family or Internal Medicine Physician for a multi-provider, multi-specialty, primary care practice seeing adult patients in the southeastern town of Mystic attractively situated on the Connecticut shoreline near the Rhode Island border.
- Adult Primary Care Medicine
- Full-time, weekdays only (4 or 4.5 day work week options)
- No weekends
- Infrequent phone call for work/life balance
To support our physicians in the care of their patients, every primary care practice offers:
- Access to Behavioral Health, High Risk Nurse Care Managers & Social Workers
- Efficient operations, engaged office staff, 2.5 staff per physician & your own MA
- EPIC EMR with Dragon, HIPAA compliant texting, patient self-scheduling and patient portal
- LEAN Daily Management ensures staff engagement and seamless operations
To support our physicians in their development and work satisfaction, Hartford HealthCare offers:
- Very competitive compensation including incentives
- Robust benefits including a generous 401K match, CME and paid time off
- A physician Mentorship and Orientation Program
- Loan repayment support
- Flexible scheduling and infrequent call for work/life balance
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Provider Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
Located within two hours of Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
To put MORE LIFE IN YOUR LIFE
call, text or email:
Debra Colaci, Physician Recruiter
Call/Text: 860-500-3197 Qualifications
- A passion for providing patient-centered, primary care, focused on quality, prevention and education
- A willingness to work closely and collaboratively within an interdisciplinary team including behavioral health professionals
- Unrestricted State of Connecticut medical license (or eligible)
- BC/BE Internal or Family Medicine