Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details: Critical Care Intensivist - Get MORE from your career with Hartford HealthCare
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Heart and Vascular Institute
at Hartford Hospital
. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated health care system in CT offer physicians MORE OPPORTUNITY as you practice alongside nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician led environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
- Opportunity for a Board Certified Critical Care physician to join a team of collegial and highly trained Cardio-Thoracic ICU staff at Hartford Hospital
- Care for patients with complex cardiovascular disease which can include pre- and postoperative care, heart transplant and/or a Ventricular Assist Devices (VAD), and acute mechanical circulatory support (ECMO and intra-aortic balloon pumps) and cardiogenic shock
- Successful candidate will be able to place chest tubes and perform bronchoscopy
- The Hartford Hospital critical care unit is staffed with highly trained advanced practitioners and fellows.
- The Heart and Vascular Institute is one of the strongest programs in the country. The Cardiac Surgery service performs approximately 1500 surgeries per year. The Advanced Heart Failure Service is one of the largest in New England, with one of the highest post-transplant survival rates in the nation.
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Provider Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
Located within two hours of Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
To put MORE LIFE IN YOUR LIFE email, call or text:Pamela Lasser, Physician Recruiter, Pamela.Lasser@hhchealth.org , Mobile: (860) 306-8009Qualifications
Board Certified Critical Care