Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details:
weekdays only and rare call, ask about a 4 day work week! PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN - Get MORE from your career with Hartford HealthCare
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
Hartford HealthCare is seeking a full-time, Internal or Family Medicine Physician for a multi-provider, adult medicine, primary care practice in the town of Windsor, CT, attractively situated outside of the city of Hartford, CT and close to Bradley International Airport (BDL).
• Internal Medicine, Outpatient, Primary Care (patients aged 18+)
• Full-time, weekdays only - ask about a 4 day work week option!
• Rare phone call
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Primary Care Team at Hartford HealthCare. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated health care system in CT offer physicians MORE OPPORTUNITY
as you practice alongside nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician led environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.
This means MORE OPTIONS
to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
To support our physicians in the care of their patients, every primary care practice offers:
- Access to Behavioral Health, High Risk Nurse Care Managers & Social Workers
- Efficient operations, engaged office staff, 2.5 staff per physician & your own MA
- EPIC EMR with Dragon, HIPAA compliant texting, patient self-scheduling and patient portal
- LEAN Daily Management ensures staff engagement and seamless operations
To support our physicians in their development and work satisfaction, Hartford HealthCare offers:
- Very competitive compensation including incentives
- Robust benefits including a generous 401K match, CME and paid time off
- A physician Mentorship and Orientation Program
- Loan repayment support
- Flexible scheduling and infrequent call for work/life balance
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Provider Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
Located within two hours of Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
To put MORE LIFE IN YOUR LIFE call, text or email:
Debra Colaci, Physician Recruiter
Call/Text: 860-500-3197 Qualifications
- Unrestricted State of Connecticut medical license (or eligible)
- BC/BE Internal or Family Medicine