Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details: Urogynecologist / Urologist - FPMRSHartford HealthCare
is the largest integrated health care system in Connecticut. Our system includes seven acute care hospitals. St. Vincent's Medical Center
in Bridgeport, CT is the newest hospital to integrate into Hartford HealthCare's system of care. Hartford HealthCare's Tallwood Urology and Kidney Institute
is seeking a Urogynecologist or a Urologist with fellowship training in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery to join our Fairfield, CT region.
The Tallwood Institute is comprised of a world-class Urology and Kidney care team of local and national leaders in their fields. Many of our physicians have advanced sub-specialty training, and are backed by a full team of interdisciplinary medical and surgical specialists across the system of care. The institute is structured around five system wide interdisciplinary disease management teams including urologic oncology, pelvic health and urinary incontinence, stones, men's health and chronic kidney disease. Each of our clinical programs is the market leader in the State of Connecticut. We have it all so you can too: Enjoy the support and resources of a successful hospital system AND the autonomy of a close knit community practice
Located just 60 minutes from Manhattan, St. Vincent's Medical Center
- Join one of the largest Urology groups in New England with 30 Urologists, many of whom pioneered treatments that have become the gold standard of care nationwide
- Robust research opportunities available with Institute resources and support
- Support from fellowship trained urologists in the HHC practice
- Satisfying 1 in 6 call
- 1 brand new XI robot, 2 robotic surgical suites, 10 operating suites, Cysto room, 30-bed ICU
- Operate at a single hospital- not required to move from Hospital to Hospital!
- Advanced Practitioner support
- Generous benefits and compensation including loan repayment and so much more!
is located in one of the most desirable communities in the northeast. Choose to live on the shore, in leafy suburbs offering some of the finest public schools in the nation, or vibrant urban areas.Interested candidates please contact Jonathan Nye, Physician Recruiter, at Jonathan.Nye@hhchealth.org or (860) 657-6087.Qualifications
Board Certified / Eligible in Urology
Licensed or eligible to be licensed in Connecticut