Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 3 Shift Details: Nocturnist MD/DO - Get MORE from your career with Hartford HealthCare
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.Windham Hospital
, located in Willimantic, CT, is seeking a Nocturnist to serve as an admitting physician, on a block 7on/7off schedule. The Nocturnist responds to RRTs and non-ICU codes. The ICU is closed and the Nocturnist will not need to see patients in the ICU. No procedures will be required.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
- Opportunity for a Board Certified/Eligible physician to join a team of collegial and highly trained Hospital Medicine staff at Windham Hospital
- Medical Office Building located on the Hospital campus
- Our providers have the stability and resources of the largest health care system in CT, while enjoying the local management and operation of a community-based medical practice
- Experienced, supportive colleagues in the Willimantic medical community
- Robust referral stream
- Access to and support from Hartford Hospital, the tertiary care center for the system
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Provider Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
Located within two hours of Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
To put MORE LIFE IN YOUR LIFE email, call or text:Jonathan Nye, Physician Recruiter, Jonathan.Nye@hhchealth.org , Mobile: (860) 657-6087 Qualifications
- Board Certified / Eligible Internal Medicine
- Licensed or eligible to be licensed in Connecticut