Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details: Rheumatologist
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
The Hartford HealthCare Medical Group (HHCMG) has an opportunity in Norwich, CT for a BC/BE Rheumatologist to join our team of eight Rheumatologists and several Advance Practice Providers with practice locations throughout Connecticut. HHCMG provides a large internal referral network and mentoring endocrine colleagues.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
- Satisfying Monday through Friday Schedule
- Point-of-care MSK Ultrasound available at clinical sites
- Opportunity for some involvement in research
- Faculty academic appointing and teaching opportunities
- Robust referral stream
- Access to and support from Hartford Hospital, the tertiary care center for the system
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Provider Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
Located within two hours of Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
To put MORE LIFE IN YOUR LIFE email, call or text:Sam McNeil, Physician Recruiter, Samuel.McNeil@hhchealth.org, Mobile: (860) 637-5571Qualifications
- Board Certified Internal Medicine
- ACGME-accredited Rheumatology Fellowship
- Licensed or eligible to be licensed in Connecticut