Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details: More Opportunity for your NEUROLOGY/NEUROMUSCULAR Career!
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Ayer Neuroscience Institute at Hartford HealthCare
-the most integrated system in Connecticut. There are MORE OPPORTUNITIES to practice with nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician led environment. MORE OPTIONS to practice within our broad network, which includes seven acute care hospitals, one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 2,000 providers including an impressive staff of over 200 Neuroscience physicians and advanced practitioners.
This means MORE OPPORTUNITY
to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, innovators, and most of all, caregivers.
- Focus on treating patients with neuromuscular disorders and to focus on sub-specialty care, such as neuropathy, amyotrphic lateral sclerosis (ALS), etc.
- Opportunity to work in the Ayer Neuroscience Institute at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group location in Mystic CT; a large multispecialty and multidisciplinary ambulatory site
- Work in a collaborative environment with opportunity to develop clinical research
- Perform electromyography (EMG) studies
- Participate on the neuromuscular clinical council to help drive of care paradigms, enhance patient experience, quality of care, and innovation
- Help develop neuromuscular ultrasound service line
We support your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Provider Leadership Development Institute
and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
Put MORE LIFE IN YOUR LIFE in Connecticut. Located between Boston and New York City, our state-wide locations offer you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
If you're looking for MORE
IN YOUR PRACTICE
Call, text or email HHC's Neuroscience Recruiter Clayton Tebbetts at:
860-249-6927 - Clayton.Tebbetts@hhchealth.org Qualifications