Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details:
monday-friday HEADACHE NEUROLOGIST
Connecticut ShorelineThe Hartford HealthCare (HHC) Ayer Neuroscience Institute
is seeking a Headache Neurologistin ourMystic, Connecticut location. We have a collaborative and inclusive model of care, offering personalized, coordinated care with excellent patient experience. BC/BE Neurologists with fellowship training in Headache medicine are encouraged to apply.Highlights of this position:
About Hartford HealthCare's Ayer Neuroscience Institute:The Ayer Neuroscience Institute at Hartford HealthCare
- A renowned interdisciplinary team of providers who are focused on the diagnosis and treatment of all types of headache syndromes.
- Conduct clinical trials and research using state of the art technologies and treatments dedicated to finding new strategies to prevent and treat headaches.
- Train and mentor emerging leaders in the field who are pursuing their fellowship through The Hartford HealthCare Headache Center Fellowship in Headache and Facial Pain program.
- Participate in graduate medical education, professional and public educational programs.
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Physician Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness.
- Work in picturesque Mystic, CT. Home of Historic Downtown Mystic, Mystic Aquarium, a host of restaurants and shops and the backdrop for a number of movies.
- Work in the Ayer Neuroscience Institute's marquee East Region HealthCenter, which is home to primary care, cardiology and vascular services, neuromuscular services, neurosurgery, pain management, movement disorders, imaging and rehabilitation therapy.
is a rapidly expanding Institute with a focus on comprehensive patient care, academics, and research. The Institute enjoys the resources of a system committed to excellence in patient quality and experience and boasts an impressive staff of world class Neuroscience leaders. Our impressive staff of over 165 Neuroscience physicians and advanced practitioners spans the areas of vascular neurology, neuro-oncology, neuromuscular, movement disorders, epilepsy, neuro-ophthalmology, pain management, cognitive neurology, neurosurgery, neurocritical care, general neurology and headache medicine. About Hartford HealthCare:
The Hartford HealthCare network employs over 2,500 providers
in over 400 practice locations
throughout Connecticut, seven acute care hospitals
including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest, physician-led, multi-specialty medical groups in New England.Our location:Mystic, Connecticut
is located along the Connecticut shoreline
, close to the Rhode Island border and within two hours of Boston and New York City; Connecticut offers access to the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, access to New England beaches and ski resorts, and options to live near the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.For additional information and 1:1 discussion:
Please contact Clayton Tebbetts, Physician Recruiter, Hartford HealthCare
firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text- 860.249.6927Qualifications
Neurology residency and Headache Fellowship