Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Shift Details: 100% Geriatrics, flexible schedule
Geriatrician Position Details:
Hartford HealthCare is seeking a full-time Geriatrician in Mystic, CT. We are seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Geriatrician to provide geriatric consults in the combined outpatient and Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting.
Role: Geriatrician (Fellowship trained)
Location: 100 Perkins Farm Drive, Suite 203-204, Mystic, CT 06355
Setting: 100% Geriatrics, includes Outpatient Consultative and SNF Physician Services
Schedule: Full-time, weekdays only
Call: Infrequent phone call only
- Market-leading compensation and benefits and generous paid time off
- Paid CME time off plus CME budget, reimbursed professional licenses and dues
- Family care benefits through Care.com including emergency back-up care benefit for children, adults and even pets!
- Voluntary benefits include student loan programs, home, auto, renters insurance, identity theft protection, legal services, pet insurance and more!
About Geriatrics with Hartford HealthCare:
- SNF Medical Director potential
- Peer support from a team of 6 other physicians that provide similar care and within a team of 18 Geriatric providers
- Work alongside Dementia education specialists to provide an holistic experience for patients and families
- Strong support staff, nursing and operational team
- Strong system support through our active Geriatric Council
- Hartford HealthCare is one of the largest, non-profit, fully-integrated healthcare systems in Connecticut, allowing our providers to care for their patients no matter where they reside in Connecticut
- Professional development in leadership, research or academic teaching
About Hartford HealthCare:
- Honored as a "Best Organizations for Leadership Development" by the National Center for Healthcare Leadership (NCHL)
- Prestigiously named one of the "Best Hospitals to Work for in Connecticut" by the Becker's Hospital Review
- Committed to continuous development through The Center for Education Stimulation & Innovation (CESI), our Provider Leadership Development Institute and a robust on demand learning platform including CME, special courses, learning series and tools and resources
- Established Mentorship and Orientation programs specially designed for newly hired providers and providers new to practice
Located within less than two hours of Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
Take the next step....call, text or email:
Debra Colaci, Physician Recruiter, Hartford HealthCare
• Unrestricted State of Connecticut medical license (or eligible)
• BC/BE Geriatrician