Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details: Director of Women's Health ServicesJoin a busy regional birthing center
at The Hospital of Central CT (New Britain) with 1,700 births per year, a Level IIIa NICU, Robotic OR, 24 hour anesthesia, a regional referral center for Level III ultrasounds in a thriving Maternal Fetal Medicine service. Enjoy Centering and a Baby Friendly Post-Partum Unit.
We are seeking a full-time faculty OB-GYN as the Medical Director of Labor and Delivery. This Director will have primary oversight and teaching of medical students and residents. We are affiliated with the University of Connecticut School of Medicine and are one of three clinical sites for the OB-GYN residency program (total 40 residents).
- Overseeing and precepting residents and medical students in clinical care in general OB-GYN, covering labor & delivery, outpatient care at our ambulatory clinic, and providing gynecological services through the resident clinic
- 75% clinical teaching and 25% administrative time provides ample opportunity to practice clinically while pursuing your own academic, program development and research endeavors.
- Join a vibrant OB/GYN residency program with matches from the top of medical school classes.
- Enjoy access to the Hartford HealthCare Physician Leadership Institute, an intensive leadership training program designed specifically for physician leaders.
- Join a growing and financially secure physician-led organization with best-in-class operations and business management.
- Located in between Boston and New York City, we are in the heart of some of New England's most stunning communities offering you and your family nationally acclaimed schools, and a variety of housing and recreational options.
- Board Certified OB-GYN
- Licensed or eligible to be licensed in the State of Connecticut
Located close to New York City and Boston, we are located in one of New England's most stunning and desirable communities, offering nationally acclaimed schools and an impressive lifestyle. Choose to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
Applicants should remit a letter of interest and curriculum vitae to Jonathan Nye, Physician Recruiter, via email at Jonathan.Nye@hhchealth.org
or call/text (860) 657-6087
For more information about Hartford HealthCare and our region please visit www.hhccareers.org.Qualifications