Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details:
100% Geriatric Medicine, SNF Attending in a large and established comprehensive Geriatric Service Geriatrician Position Details:
Hartford HealthCare is seeking a full-time Geriatrician in Bloomfield, Connecticut, a suburb of the capitol city of Hartford. You will join a well-established and comprehensive, state-wide Geriatric service, providing team-based geriatric consults in the Skilled Nursing setting.
- Role: Geriatrician (Fellowship trained)
- Location: 200 Seabury Drive, Bloomfield, 06002
- Setting: 100% Geriatrics in the SNF setting
- Schedule: Full-time, weekdays only
- Call: Infrequent phone call for work/life balance
About Geriatrics with Hartford HealthCare:
- Market-leading compensation and benefits and generous paid time off
- Paid CME time off plus CME budget, reimbursed professional licenses and dues
- Family care benefits through Care.com including emergency back-up care benefit for children, adults and even pets!
- Voluntary benefits include student loan programs, home, auto, renters insurance, identity theft protection, legal services, pet insurance and more!
About Hartford HealthCare:
- You will be joining and established team of 18 Geriatric providers who provide care for the most needed population.
- Our system offers a robust compliment of senior resources that our team works closely with to provide a personalized, coordinated care.
- Efficient operations, engaged support staff
- EPIC with Dragon, HIPAA-compliant texting
- Hartford HealthCare is one of the largest, non-profit, fully-integrated healthcare systems in Connecticut, allowing our providers to care for their patients no matter where they reside in Connecticut
- Professional development in leadership, research or academic teaching
- Honored as a "Best Organizations for Leadership Development" by the National Center for Healthcare Leadership (NCHL)
- Prestigiously named one of the "Best Hospitals to Work for in Connecticut" by the Becker's Hospital Review
- Committed to continuous development through The Center for Education Stimulation & Innovation (CESI), our Provider Leadership Development Institute and a robust on demand learning platform including CME, special courses, learning series and tools and resources
- Established Mentorship and Orientation programs specially designed for newly hired providers and providers new to practice
Hartford is a Connecticut destination for fine food and shopping and is located in the heart of southern New England. The greater Hartford area also offers you and your family some of the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of outdoor recreational activities, beaches and shoreline living.Take the next step....call, text or email:
Debra Colaci, Physician Recruiter, Hartford HealthCare
Call/Text: 860-500-3197 Qualifications
• Unrestricted State of Connecticut medical license (or eligible)
• BC/BE Geriatrician