Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details: Academic Cardiology & Structural Imaging OpportunityHartford HealthCare
The Division of Cardiology at Hartford Hospital is seeking a highly skilled, board certified or board eligible, Cardiologist with significant experience/training in structural imaging.
This faculty appointment
is for an academic position
with the hospital employed group. Hartford Hospital is a large quaternary care center at the center of a large and growing healthcare system in ConnecticutPosition details and requirements:
About Hartford HealthCare:
- Applicants should be skilled at echo interpretation, performing TEE, and possess structural experience including procedural guidance for mitral and aortic procedures.
- In addition to imaging, the provider would be expected to participate in the inpatient rounding schedule and fellow education.
- Additional imaging interests such as nuclear cardiology, MRI, or CT are encouraged.
- Enjoy instant volume, a large internal referral network, a welcoming medical community, and practice alongside nationally respected seasoned colleagues..
- Join a physician-led medical group with best-in-class operations and a dedicated focus on addressing physician wellness
- Access to the Hartford HealthCare Physician Leadership Institute, an intensive training program designed specifically for physicians with an interest in leadership
- Access to a world class Innovation Center: Start-ups, new technology, Digital Health
- BC/BE Cardiology, COCATS level III training in echocardiography as well as interventional echo preferred
The Hartford HealthCare network employs over 2,500 providers
in over 400 practice locations
throughout Connecticut, seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest, physician-led, multi-specialty medical groups in New England.
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Heart & Vascular Institute at Hartford HealthCare.
This means MORE OPTIONS
to propel careers to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.Our location:
Connecticut is located within two hours of Boston and New York City, and offers you and your family access to the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live near the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas. For more information:Please send email with CV to Pam Lasser, Physician Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text at 860-306-8009.
To learn more about the Heart & Vascular Institute
, please visit the following link: https://hartfordhealthcare.org/services/heart-vascularQualifications Qualifications - External
BC/BE Cardiology, COCATS level III training in echocardiography as well as interventional echo preferred