Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details: Non-invasive CardiologistJoin a National Leader in Cardiovascular Disease Prevention, Treatment and Research in Connecticut
Learn more about this outstanding opportunity for a Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join Hartford HealthCare's Heart & Vascular Institute
, a national leader in cardiovascular disease prevention, treatment, surgery, and research, providing personalized care to more patients and performing more advanced cardiac procedures than any other cardiac program in Connecticut.
- We invite Non-Invasive Cardiologists to experience the culture of a close-knit private practice model with the benefits of a well-resourced, and expanding health care system.
About the Hartford HealthCare Heart & Vascular Institute:
- Our modern outpatient offices are run by experienced support staff and allow us to provide full non-invasive cardiac testing.
- Opportunities are provided to pursue areas of special interest in cardiology.
With 55 practice locations and 7 acute care hospitals across Connecticut, the Heart & Vascular Institute at Hartford Hospital is one of only 16 hospitals nationally to earn the Joint Commission's prestigious Comprehensive Cardiac Center (CCC) Certification. We offer extensive opportunities for advanced cardiac care for our patients - all with support from the Hartford HealthCare system.
About Hartford HealthCare
- Join a physician-led medical group with best-in-class operations and a dedicated focus on addressing physician wellness.
- Enjoy instant volume, a large internal referral network, a welcoming medical community, and seasoned, mentoring colleagues.
- Practice the full scope of cardiology including hospital consultations, supported by hospitalists and APP services. Support to perform hospital based procedures and advanced imaging available.
- Access to the Hartford HealthCare Physician Leadership Institute, an intensive training program designed specifically for physicians with an interest in leadership.
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Heart & Vascular Institute at Hartford HealthCare.
The extensive capabilities of the most integrated health care system in CT offer physicians MORE OPPORTUNITY
as you practice alongside nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician led environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England.
All of this means MORE OPPORTUNITY
to propel your Cardiology career to new heights within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are a collegial group of specialists, teachers, researchers, innovators, and, most of all, caregivers.Location:
Within two hours of Boston and New York City, Connecticut offer you and your family an exceptional lifestyle. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas. For additional information about this Non-Invasive Cardiologist position and to schedule an informal discussion: Please send email with CV to: Pam Lasser, Physician Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text at 860-306-8009.Qualifications
Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine and completion of accredited fellowship in Cardiology