Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details: Hartford HealthCare
, (HHC) the most comprehensive, integrated health care system in CT, has an outstanding opportunity for an Endocrinologist to join our evolving Diabetes and Endocrinology Program at Hartford Hospital
, a large tertiary care medical center in Hartford, CT. The Hartford Hospital Endocrine Program, the largest in the state, offers an academic affiliation with highly ranked medical schools and active participation in fellowship and internal medicine training.
Some highlights of our Endocrine Program at Hartford Hospital:
- Serves a large population with a variety of complex endocrine disorders, using a team-based approach toward diabetes wellness and prevention.
- Being a part of advanced multispecialty teams of radiology, nuclear medicine, molecular diagnostics, surgery and oncology specialists, as well as MSK endocrine oncology collaboration.
- Outpatient practice on the Hartford Hospital campus, focused on multi-disciplinary advanced endocrine disease.
- Time spent with the Diabetes Life Care program
- One week per month general endocrinology inpatient rotation
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group, a physician-led organization affiliated with Hartford HealthCare with more than 2,500 providers, delivers primary care and over 30 specialty-care services throughout the State of CT. Our broad network provides a large internal referral network, mentoring endocrine colleagues, and more opportunity
for a fulfilling career.
to life in Connecticut - more
community and housing options, more
exceptional schools, more
to do locally with convenient access to New York and Boston. Everything you want, and more, is waiting here.
If you would like to learn more about our opportunities, please reach out to our Physician Recruiter, Pam Lasser, firstname.lastname@example.org , or Call/text: 860-306-8009Qualifications