Our prestigious GI Care Center in Olympia, Washington is seeking a full-time Gastroenterologist to become our newest partner!
Our Olympia Care Center is composed of 9 physicians and 9 Advanced Practice Providers. We offer digestive disease services to primarily a five-county region in western Washington State, with one clinic location, a large, state-of-the art four-room endoscopy center and one hospital, located a block from the clinic. Olympia is a waterfront community that offers a low cost of living, excellent public and private schools, abundant outdoor recreational activities including close proximity to majestic Mount Rainier and coastal beaches. Our easy access to Seattle and Portland provides metropolitan activities while living in a family friendly suburban environment. Balancing career, personal interests and family time is a high priority to our team.
Our physicians specialize in clinic/hospital procedures based on training and their preferences, i.e.: ERCP, EUS/FNA, manometry, capsule endoscopy, hemorrhoid banding, abdominal trigger point injections, etc. The standard workweek for our physicians is four 10-hour shifts. Our state-of-the-art outpatient Endoscopy Center includes inline CO2 and full CRNA MAC coverage. Procedure slots are evenly shared amongst physicians.
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package
- Fast-track to partnership
- Pathway to investment in the Endoscopy center
- Solid referral base with >20 years history in the local market
- An outdoor adventurers paradise for water sports, hunting/fishing, hiking and back country treks, mountain climbing, biking, beach combing, etc.
- Advanced Practice Provider support in clinic and on hospitalist rotation
- Physicians share call evenly (1 in 10):
- Weekend call
- Night call
- Holiday call
- Rotation through week of “Day Call” hospitalist coverage week (M-F, 6am-6pm)
- Successful completion of an accredited Gastroenterology fellowship training program
- Applicant must be a team player with outstanding interpersonal skills, intellectual curiosity, and a very strong work ethic