You can make a difference in Montana.
Billings Clinic is seeking a BE/BC OB/GYN physician in Bozeman and Billings. Join our comprehensive, regional team of outstanding OB/GYN physicians and subspecialists in REI, MFM, Gynecology Oncology and Urogynecology as part of the region s largest independent health care system serving Montana, Wyoming, and the western Dakotas.
- State-of-the-art Family Birth Center
- Level III NICU in Billings with new private rooms opening next year
- Newly remodeled Level II NICU in Bozeman
- AIUM-accredited ultrasound unit
- Region s only successful IVF program
- da Vinci Robotic Surgery
- Maternal flight team for aeromedical transport
- Region s largest tertiary referral system with integrated EHR
- Awarded High Performing in Maternity Care 2021-2022 US News & World Report
- Billings Clinic is a Montana-based, not-for-profit organization led by a physician CEO
- Magnet recognized for Nursing Excellence since 2006
- Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network which provides clinical resources and direct access to Mayo Clinic specialists
- CMS 5-Star Quality Rating in 2022
- Montana named one of the "Top 10 Best States to Work for Doctors" WalletHub
- Billings named one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live in America Livability
- Bozeman named one of the Top 10 Mountain Towns in the US Outside Magazine
Bozeman and Billings are both thriving, family-friendly college communities with epic hiking, biking, skiing/riding, fly fishing, and kayaking minutes from town. With four seasons of sunshine, international airports, and a reputation as a foodie s paradise, both Billings and Bozeman are great places to call home.
Watch our physician video and learn more at: www.billingsclinicphysicians.com