Southwestern Vermont Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join a team of well-established clinicians and support staff.
Opportunity Highlights Include:
- Engaged physicians who are invested in teamwork and optimal patient outcomes
- Caring and professional staff of nurses, medical assistants and patient coordinators
- Supportive administration, quality care and a focus on provider and patient satisfaction
- Competitive pay and benefits package to include Sign On Bonus, Relocation Stipend and Student Loan Assistance
- Hospital Employed Position (Dartmouth-Hitchcock)
Southwestern Vermont Health Care (SVHC) is an integrated, non-profit health system and has a proud 100-year history as an innovator in health care delivery. It includes a 99-bed hospital and 25 primary care and specialty care practices in nine total locations in the greater Bennington area and nearby New York and Massachusetts. Through visionary partnerships with Dartmouth-Hitchcock, Castleton University and others, nearly 1,400 employees emulate the values of quality care, empathy, safety, teamwork and stewardship to fulfill their mission of exceptional care and comfort for the 75,000 people they serve.
- Board Certified / Board Eligible in Gastroenterology
- Advanced Procedure Capabilities (EUS, ERCP) preferred but not required
Picture yourself living in Vermont
SVMC is located in Bennington, Vermont and offers the quintessential New England experience. This beautiful area combines history, industry and business and has been named among one of the most vibrant communities in the country. Culturally rich with art galleries, performing arts and museums the area is also known for its award winning restaurants and world-class skiing among other outdoor activities, truly making Vermont the ideal place to work and play