This community-based, mission-focused primary care facility is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join their growing team.
• Full or part-time practice autonomy
• 100% Outpatient
• HPSA score of 18-19
• Visa candidates welcome to apply
• New grads encouraged to apply - mentorship available
• Comprehensive benefits package includes strong loan repayment program, health, dental, vision, matching 401K, CME stipend, PTO package, etc.
• Spend the weekend enjoying the beauty of the Mark Twain National Forest or the Ozark Scenic Riverway
• Enjoy a variety of outdoor activities such as camping, mountain biking (350 miles of nationally ranked trails), kayaking, and swimming
• In less than 2 hours, you could be watching the St. Louis Cardinals win the World Series, or the Blues clinch the Stanley Cup
• 100% family-oriented community with a focus on connecting with your neighbors
• With an average temperature of 80 degrees, you can enjoy all four seasons
For more information, contact Cori Centerino:
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/ccenterino
Specialty: Family Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time