A well-established, Osteopathic Family Medicine residency program in Southeast Oklahoma is seeking a board certified or board eligible Family Medicine physician for a faculty appointment.
• Outpatient Only - no nights, weekends, or call required
• Fulltime is 35% Clinical, 45% Teaching, 20% Administrative
• Competitive guaranteed salary plus bonus opportunity
• Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, 401k match, Paid Vacation, CME Time Off with Allowance
• Opportunity for leadership for experienced and qualified candidate
• DO preferred, MD candidates accepted
• Headquarters to a Native American group and the birthplace of famous country music stars, become part of this safe, family-oriented community located a short drive from Oklahoma City.
• Enjoy relaxing nights on the town's thriving Main Street filled with scenic lakeside views, countless coffee shops and a public amphitheater to enjoy live music.
• This mild climate community offers some of the state's most affordable real-estate and excellent schools
• Immediately accessible to Oklahoma City and Oklahoma City International Airport and within 2.5 hours to Dallas
For more information please contact:
Specialty: Family Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time