Join collegial patient centered inpatient Psychiatry team affiliated with outstanding and well reputed academic health system in Pennsylvania.
• 31 bed inpatient psychiatry unit with manageable daily census between 9-10 patients
• Reasonable patient volume
• Excellent support staff - Hospitalist and ER Physicians complete physicals plus dedicated PSY case managers.
• Nurse practitioner completes ED consults during the week to include preliminary history, communicates with family and takes care of release.
• Lucrative compensation models
• Relocation and sign on incentives
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Cap Exempt H1B Eligible
State capital of Pennsylvania. Two hours to Philly, one and half hours to Baltimore and easy drive to Pocono Mountains
• Home to National Civic War Museum, Harrisburg Symphony Orchestra and great dining establishments.
• Harrisburg International Airport
• Boating on the Susquehanna, top destination for fishing and 26 golf courses
• A Plus ranked elementary through high schools
• Excellent cost of living and light traffic
• Family friendly activities to include City Island with attractions that include golf, ball fields, minor league soccer and the best view of Harrisburg Skyline
For more information on job please contact
Sally Ann Patton at 770-643-5550 or
Employment Type: Full Time