Work for highly rated health system and join collegial mentoring OBGYN team offering flexible practice models.
• Offering laborist, outpatient and traditional practice models
• 50% OB and 50% GYN to include Da Vinci robot
• Collaborative and mentoring surgery team to include surgical PA 1st assist and collegial relationships with nurses and OR staff
• Diverse patient demographic and established referral network
• Support staff to include mid-wives and nurse practitioners
• Competitive guaranteed base salary plus production bonus with proven income potential 450k
• Generous relocation and sign on incentives
• Comprehensive benefits package to include occurrence malpractice policy
• Cap Exempt H1B Eligible
Reading, PA ( Berk County) located in southeastern Pennsylvania with an estimated population of 95,112 the 4th most populated city in Pennsylvania.
• Just over an hour to Philadelphia International Airport
• Vibrant downtown and strong sense of community
• 109-year-old Reading Symphony Orchestra.
• Safe neighborhoods and highly rated public and private schools
• Two minor leagues sports franchises, historic Reading Golf country club and shopping at Berkshire mall
• Diverse community representing 45 nationalities
For more information on job please contact
Sally Ann Patton at 770-643-5550 or
Employment Type: Full Time