An impressive Texas Children's Hospital is seeking a Pediatric Urologist to join their robust and high-volume department and live in this fun gulf coast city.
• Be a part of this highly skilled and experienced team with urologists, 2 APPs, 13 Anesthesiologists, and pediatric general surgeon assistance
• High earning potential based on a great volume with nearly 11,000 total surgical cases performed annually here
• Create your own flexible weekly schedule with 2-3 days in the OR with blocked OR time, clinic, collaborative rotating call schedule, and administrative time
• There is an opportunity to incorporate your own clinical interests/niche into your scope of practice, with a variety of procedures, along with a kidney transplant and dialysis program
• As a teaching hospital, you will be able to participate in working alongside residents and the surgery fellows
Parameters and Compensation:
• Board Eligible/Board Certified in Pediatric Urology
• A competitive and lucrative compensation and fully comprehensive benefits package, PTO, retirement plans, malpractice, CME allowance, negotiable relocation, sign-on bonus, and/or loan repayment options
• Bilingual in Spanish is preferred, but not required
• New graduates are encouraged to apply
• Reside on the gulf coast in South Texas. The sun shines brightly, and the beach is calling, with the water nearby for boating, swimming, fishing, and watching the sunrise/sunset over the ocean is an added bonus!
• Texas has an extra perk of no state income tax, this city of 400K offers a sense of community, and cultural diversity and the schools are highly rated
• Rated in the Top 50 by Niche in 2022 for the lowest cost of living in the U.S., this area has affordable housing nearby with unlimited access to the beaches, parks, hiking/biking trails, shopping, dining, festivals, and fun sporting events.
For more information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Cell/Text | 502-550-5862
Specialty: Pediatrics - Urology
Employment Type: Full Time