Specialty: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Candidate Type: MD, DO
Visa Accepted: No J1 or H1
Salary Range: Not Specified
Loan Repayment: Yes
Employment Type: Full Time
Bonuses Offered: Sign-on, Stipend, Quality, Relocation, Productivity
Bon Secours Sports Medicine & Primary Care Practice in Richmond is seeking a new Primary Care MD/DO to join our team, due to a physician retirement. Our practice sees patients age 18 and older. This opportunity is not for sports medicine.
Bon Secours Mercy Health is a 501(c)3 health system - eligible for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program!
- Eligible candidates will have completed a U.S.-based Residency program and be Board Eligible or Board Certified by ABMS/ABIM/ABFM/AOBFM
- Work hours Monday-Friday 8a-5p
- 100% outpatient, no hospital responsibility
- 3 PCP and 1 SM providers in practice
- Approx 18-24 patients per day after ramp-up period
- EPIC EMR
- Telehealth via MyChart and Doxy.me
- High volume office with daily need for provider with capacity to accept new patients to serve as PCP. Highly complex and acute patients, multiple chronic conditions.
- Call is 1:8 - 1 week out of every 8 weeks
- EKG, Ultrasound, Lab, X-RAY, Nurse Navigator in practice
- Basic in-office procedures including women's health
- We service several visit types from well visit, preventive care, urgent same day visit, chronic conditions, Annual Wellness Visits etc.
- Daily morning huddles are mandatory to keep staff engaged motivated and equipped with the knowledge needed to provide our Patients with the best quality care.
- 1:1 support with LPN or CMA
- We received the Advance Care Transformation Gold Practice Award for 2021. We are known for our emphasis on Quality Care and Preventive Medicine.
Bon Secours Mercy Health offers a highly competitive base compensation, guaranteed for 2 years while you ramp up your practice. We have multiple bonus opportunities available based on wRVU productivity, quality goals and value-based care. Competitive Sign-On Bonus and Med School Debt Assistance incentives are available, as well as a Resident Stipend Program. We offer up to $10,000 in reimbursement for relocation (a taxable benefit), generous annual time off and CME allowance. Company provided liability/malpractice coverage, Virginia license and DEA, life insurance, short/long-term disability, 403b + matching %, and Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan for physicians.
We welcome all clinicians who share our commitment to providing expert care that reflects our values:
Human Dignity * Integrity * Compassion* Stewardship * Service.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule phone interview. 2023 Start Date.