Cedar Park Regional Medical Center is searching for a Board Certified/Board Eligible OB/GYN physician to join The Cedar Park Women's Clinic, a well-established employed practice.
Location, location, location! If you're interested in a new, fast-growing community just 20 minutes from world-famous Austin, this is the place for you. Austin suburbs, exploding population, great housing and schools, practically unlimited practice potential.
- Experienced practicing physicians AND new grads are welcome to apply
- Over 100+ deliveries per year per physician
- Incoming candidate can ramp up quickly
- Robotics training preferred, but is not required
- Unassigned call shared among 12 OBGYN's
- Group call coverage will be 1:7
- Level II neonatal intensive care (NICU)
- 24/7 in-house anesthesia service and neonatology coverage
- Clinic is located in the medical office building connected to the hospital
- Newly updated space with state of the art ultrasound equipment
- 2022 start date
- 20 minute drive to downtown Austin, TX
Our Comprehensive Recruitment Package may include
- Competitive Base Salary, with additional productivity incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Paid Relocation and CME expenses
- Possible Training Stipend or Educational Loan Repayment Assistance possible
About Cedar Park Regional Medical Center
Cedar Park Regional Medical Center is your community healthcare provider; a 126-bed facility with inpatient, outpatient, surgical and emergency care . We believe in the power of people to create great care. We're more than 700 healthcare professionals strong. We are a Joint Commission accredited facility that is a Primary Stroke Center and also includes a Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit . And we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.
Remember, Texas is a Tort Reform state and has No Personal Income Tax!!!