CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is seeking a board certified or board eligible Family Medicine & Obstetrics Physician to join CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic North New Braunfels in New Braunfels, Texas.
- Shift/Schedule - M-F 8:00am-5:00pm
- Physician must be BC/BE
- Must perform C sections
- Ability to read sonograms preferred
Our competitive benefits package includes:
- Competitive first-year guarantee
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Retirement with employer match
- CME allowance
- Relocation & Sign-On Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment up to 125k (25k a year starting after year 1) if eligible
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Time away from practice
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System is about people. People we meet and care for; people whose lives we enhance, and those whose lives we save. CHRISTUS is about the people who work here: our award-winning medical staff, dedicated housekeeping staff, compassionate nurses and patient-focused ancillary staff. We're about people who need us, from small bumps to massive trauma, no matter their economic bracket. We're about the people of San Antonio, New Braunfels, and all the South Texas communities we serve. Since 1869, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System has grown and flourished just as South Texas has grown. We remain the only Catholic faith-based, non-profit health care system in San Antonio, New Braunfels, and San Marcos. Our healing ministry now includes 6 full-service hospitals with 1,159 licensed beds, and a number of specialty centers.
Recruiter Contact Information: