Outpatient Only Neurology in Texas! M-F; No Call!
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic in Texarkana, TX is seeking a dynamic and team orientated Neurologist to join its outpatient clinic. The Neurologist will work alongside one other Physician and one Advanced Practice Clinician to provide quality outpatient care. The ideal physician will be a team player who is dedicated to quality patient care. If you're seeking an exceptional lifestyle balance, this is the opportunity for you!
- Outstanding compensation package and benefits
- Sign-On Bonus
- $10K Relocation Assistance
- Malpractice Coverage
- No State Income Tax
- And Much More!!!
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic:
- The areas preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 700 physicians and advance practice providers representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast Texas
- A physician led group with its own board of directors
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- 2018 Acclaim Award Winner- #1 physician group in the Nation
Texarkana is a great city, straddling a state line that is capable of sharing the greatest assets of two states...Texas & Arkansas! While known for its hunting and fishing, art lovers also enjoy the historic Perot Theatre, several local museums, and shoppers can avail themselves of rapidly expanding national retailers. Exceptional public and private schools including two elementary magnet schools, a community college, and four year Texas A&M University - Texarkana are available. With a low cost of living and southern charm, Texarkana has made southern living famous.
Board Certified or Board Eligible in Neurology. Must possess an unrestricted Texas Medical License or be eligible to be licensed in the state of Texas
Recruiter Contact Information: