Step into an established General Surgery practice at an award winning independent hospital. With 7+ weeks of PTO & extremely minimal call, come find the work-life balance you've always dreamed of amid the pristine lakes and awe-inspiring forests of the Duluth MN area!
• Full-spectrum bread & butter General Surgery with scopes
• With a long track record of prioritizing physician autonomy, this hospital "walks the walk & talks the talk" when it comes to empowering doctors to practice medicine on their own terms.
• Tired of turf wars over what specialty does which surgery? This position offers a varied case mix with the opportunity to further develop niche interests if you'd like
• Above 85th percentile base salary (MGMA) + additional wRVU bonuses
• 7 weeks of PTO starting Year 1
• 100K signing incentive
• 5K CME stipend
• Health/dental/vision, malpractice, generous 403b/457b retirement match
• 2nd largest metro area in the state of Minnesota, home to almost 300K people. Perfect for those looking for the "not too big, not too small" vibe
• The best of lakefront living - no traffic jams, low crime rates, low cost of living - right on the shores of breathtaking Lake Superior
• After work, enjoy some of the nation's premier white water rafting - or head out on a hike, bike, or ski excursion you're never more than 1000 ft from a trail here, no matter where your feet stand
• Museums, craft beer breweries with locally sourced ingredients, lovely boutiques, award-winning restaurants & 3 colleges
• Choose from several outstanding public school districts; impressive array of options for gifted students
• MN is ranked #1 state for medical practice, based on quality of practice, reimbursements & total compensation
For more information, please contact Katie Moeller, Director of Recruiting.
Schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller
Specialty: Surgery - General
Employment Type: Full Time