• Thriving community hospital just 70 minutes outside Minneapolis, recipient of the 2021 Women's Choice Award as one of America's Best Hospitals for Emergency Care
• Level IV Trauma Center
• Extremely reasonable daily volumes (avg. of maybe 15-20 patients per day shift)
• Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine background equally encouraged to apply
• Option to do as few as 8 shifts per month or as many as 14+. Very flexible in terms of scheduling.
• Extensive support staff and Epic EMR makes it easy to work smarter, not harder
• Highly competitive compensation, with generous elevated pay for any weekend shifts
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Recruitment incentives of up to 200K (can be customized to include signing bonus, residency/fellowship stipend, loan support, retention bonus, etc.)
• 5-star rating from CMS for patient experience
This community's feel is the perfect mix of "suburb" and "small town" - you're only an hour outside Minneapolis and all its metro amenities, but it's also so safe here that kids still play down the street and grownups don't have to worry.
• Home of the biggest cross country ski race in the US, this community is the textbook definition of "outdoorsy!"
• Plenty of entertainment for everyone right in town with a winery, breweries, theaters, and beautiful state parks with crystal-clear lakes
• Cost of living is nearly 20% below the national average, making it an affordable alternative to the chaos of working in a big city
• One of the highest concentrations of top ranked public schools in Minnesota
Please contact Katie Moeller for more information:
Schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time