Join a collegial team of 9 Family Medicine physicians, based at a thriving community hospital just an hour outside Minneapolis.
• Current physicians look forward to offering mentorship to a new partner - C-section proctorship is available
• Extensive demand for OB - 220+ deliveries annually!
• 32 patient contact hours = full time
• Opportunity for Hospitalist or ED shifts if desired, but totally optional
• Consistent proven earning potential of 350-450K+
• Recruitment incentives of up to 250K+ (can be customized to include signing bonus, residency/fellowship stipend, loan support, retention bonus, etc.)
• This community's feel is the perfect mix of "suburb" and "small town" - you're only an hour outside Minneapolis and all its metro amenities, but it's also so safe here that kids still play down the street and grownups don't have to worry.
• Home of the biggest cross country ski race in the US, this community is the textbook definition of "outdoorsy!"
• Plenty of entertainment for everyone right in town with a winery, breweries, theaters, and beautiful state parks with crystal-clear lakes
• Cost of living is nearly 20% below the national average, making it an affordable alternative to the chaos of working in a big city
• One of the highest concentrations of top ranked public schools in MN
• Minnesota is ranked #1 state for medical practice, based on quality of practice, reimbursements & total compensation
Please contact Katie Moeller, Director of Recruiting for more information:
Schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller
Specialty: Family Medicine - Obstetrics
Employment Type: Full Time