Looking for the earning potential of private practice - without the headache that comes with running your own business? If so, joining this hospital-employed Oncology group in St. Louis' most in-demand suburb may be the change you've been seeking.
- This highly-regarded health system's primary care footprint has exponentially increased in recent years, leading to an overflowing referral base
- Established team of 7 Oncologists looks forward to welcoming a new partner
- Don't spend your day driving to multiple locations! Practice at a spacious, bright, community hospital campus w clinic on-site.
- Newly renovated infusion center
- Extensive clinical & administrative support - work smarter, not harder
- Epic EMR
- Work alongside experienced and highly tenured Oncology NPs
- Excellent relationship w academic partner = great access to subspecialty care
Proven earning potential above 90th percentile MGMA
- Highly competitive base guarantee, commensurate w experience. Most recent Oncologist to join the group outpaced his base within the first 6 months!
- Generous tiered wRVU model offers outstanding bonus potential
- Signing and retention bonus
- Comprehensive executive-level benefits package includes all the expected perks and then some
Living in St. Louis
- This affluent St. Louis suburb is arguably one of the fastest growing communities in the Midwest; top spot for young families
- Choose from highly-ranked public & private schools for your children - St. Louis is known for having more independent schools than almost anywhere else
- "I can't believe everything here is so green!" - people who have never been to St. Louis before
- Professional hockey, baseball, and soccer; award-winning art, history, & science museums; the St. Louis Zoo; Grammy-award winning Symphony Orchestra, theater, opera, & more
Please contact Katie Moeller for more info:
- Schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller
- Call/Text: 314-788-6877
Employment Type: Full Time