An impressive and expanding Texas Children's Hospital is seeking a Pediatric Radiologist to join their robust imaging and diagnostic department in this fun gulf coast city.
• Be a part of this highly skilled and experienced radiology team of 6 physicians
• High earning potential based on a great volume of hospital outpatient imaging, inpatient hospital, and outpatient imaging center cases
• Create your own flexible weekly schedule with the potential for 0.8 FTE or part-time options
• There is an opportunity to incorporate your own clinical interests/niche into your scope of practice, with a variety of procedures and IR such as intussusception, testicular torsions, upper GI, and port placements
• As a teaching hospital, you will be able to participate in teaching third and fourth-year medical students and 45 pediatric residents with eligibility to be considered for faculty appointment if desired
Parameters and Compensation:
• MD/DO and must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Pediatric Radiology
• A competitive compensation and fully comprehensive benefits package, PTO, retirement plans, malpractice, CME allowance, negotiable relocation, sign-on bonus, and/or loan repayment options
• Reside on the gulf coast in South Texas. The sun shines brightly, and the beach is calling, with the water nearby for boating, swimming, fishing, and watching the sunrise/sunset over the ocean is an added bonus!
• Texas has an extra perk of no state income tax, this city of 400K offers a sense of community, and cultural diversity and the schools are highly rated
• Rated in the Top 50 by Niche in 2022 for the lowest cost of living in the U.S., this area has affordable housing nearby with unlimited access to the beaches, parks, hiking/biking trails, shopping, dining, festivals, and fun sporting events.
For more information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Cell/Text | 502-550-5862
Direct | 678-501-2406
Specialty: Pediatrics - Radiology
Employment Type: Full Time