Join a progressive, not-for-profit Charlotte area health system, recognized as a Top 100 Hospital in the US.
• Flexible full-time and part-time scheduling available - mix of 12-hour and 8-hour shifts.
• Established team of 35 Hospitalists, Nocturnists, and APPs.
• Nighttime shift coverage is provided by 2 teams of 4 nocturnists and 2 APPs.
• No procedures required - 24/7 intensivist coverage.
• Competitive salary guarantee + quality incentive bonus, sign on, relocation, and additional shift pay.
• PTO, CME, malpractice, comprehensive health benefits including retirement with employer match.
Located just minutes from Uptown Charlotte, this suburban community is one of the area's best places to live and work with a low cost of living ($265k median home price), family friendly neighborhoods, and great schooling options.
• Charlotte has become the darling of the south, boasting beautiful weather, a booming local economy, a thriving arts and cultural scene, and a food scene that is on the rise!
• Miles of biking and running trails, beautiful parks, golf courses, Lake Norman, the Catawba River, and the Smokey Mountains - the outdoor opportunities are endless
• Charlotte is home to several professional sports teams including NFL, NBA, NASCAR
• Less than 4 hours from Atlanta, Raleigh Durham, Asheville, Wilmington, and Charleston, SC
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Employment Type: Full Time