Progressive, Not-for-Profit Charlotte Area Health System is seeking a BE/BC Internist for a full-time Nocturnist position with a growing hospital employed group of 35 Hospitalists and Nocturnists.
• 7on/7off block schedule with a mix of 12-hour and 8-hour shifts
• Team of 35 Hospitalists and Nocturnists coverage a 435-bed community hospital
• Robust administrative and clinic support including an experienced team of APPs
• Competitive salary plus wRVU production incentive bonus, PTO, CME, malpractice, comprehensive health benefits including retirement with employer match.
• Seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine physician
Located just minutes from Uptown Charlotte, this suburban community is one of the area's best places to live and work with a low cost of living ($265k median home price), family friendly neighborhoods, and great schooling options.
• Charlotte has become the darling of the south, boasting beautiful weather, a booming local economy, a thriving arts and cultural scene, and a food scene that is on the rise!
• Miles of biking and running trails, beautiful parks, golf courses, Lake Norman, the Catawba River, and the Smokey Mountains - the outdoor opportunities are endless
• Charlotte is home to several professional sports teams including NFL, NBA, NASCAR
• Less than 4 hours from Atlanta, Raleigh Durham, Asheville, Wilmington, and Charleston, SC
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Employment Type: Full Time