Join Hospital named America's 100 Best Hospitals and a Distinguished Hospital for Clinical excellence by Health Grades and a Mayo Clinic member. This thriving non-profit community hospital in Pittsburgh, PA is seeking a BE/BC Pediatric Hospitalist physician to join a collegial award winning team.
• Weekly block schedule- 12 hr. shifts- 14 shifts per month
• Family Birthing Center- level II nursery.
• Low average daily census averaging 8 babies. Medical students rotate one month per year
• Comprehensive care to include delivery room duties and procedures
• Guaranteed base salary and comprehensive benefits package
• Quality incentives
• Sign-on and relocation incentives
Eligible for public loan forgiveness program
Pittsburgh, PA the city of bridges. Offering award-winning food scene, tremendous local breweries, countless outdoor activities and recognized as best city for sports.
• Suburban Pittsburgh living (hospital located in one of the most desirable areas of the Pittsburgh metro area)
• Outstanding school systems K-12
• Major Universities - Carnegie Mellon, University of Pittsburgh,
• Recognized dining and shopping options
• Professional Sports - Pittsburgh Steelers, Pittsburgh Penguins, Pittsburgh Pirates
• Symphony orchestra, Ballet at Heinz Hall or theatre at the O' Reilly Theatre
• Easy access to Pittsburgh International Airport
For more information on job please contact
Sally Ann Patton at 678-634-1134 ( text or cell)
Specialty: Pediatrics - Hospitalist
Employment Type: Full Time