• Join an established team of 6 Board Certified Urologists and 7 APPs and practice at your pace.
• State of the art facilities, Da Vinci Xi system, Epic EMR.
• Average 25-30 patients per day in clinic, dedicated OR block time, call shared 1:7.
• Patient centered, mission driven, destination employer.
• Focused on quality of care, great network of specialists and strong clinical support staff.
• APP support in hospital promotes great work/life balance.
• Proctoring opportunities available with EM and FM residents if desired.
• Attractive financial package including base salary production, quality, and retention incentives.
• Full benefits, paid malpractice, 6 weeks PTO, 40K signing bonus, relocation allowance and much more.
• Must be American board certified or board eligible with plans to take exam. H1b welcome to apply.
• Located 1 hour from Richmond, 3 hours from Northern VA/DC and 2 hours from the Outer Banks, NC.
• Large metro area of 1.8 million people.
• Situated on the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay, the area is graced with miles of shoreline and breathtaking water views.
• Plenty of access to beautiful wildlife, boating, kayaking, and outdoor adventures
• Local restaurants, art galleries, local shops, nature trails, distinctive festivals, live musical events, harbor tours, cruises, and a sophisticated selection of entertainment offerings.
• Diverse and unique neighborhoods with prices, styles, and sizes to meet all needs.
• Excellent public and private school options.
• Major International Airport within 1 hour.
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time